Sunday, November 15, 2009

My first posting

Here's a little bit about me and my blog. My name is Scooter and I was born in Clarissa, MN on January 6, 2005 This will make me 5 years old next January. Shortly after I was born all kinda of people came and picked up my brothers and sisters. I was the last one there. It seemed like nobody wanted me and I was getting lonely. Well on the night of March 11, 2005 my new parents came from 3 hours away to pick me up. I guess thatsaved the best for last after all.

Pictures of me in Clarissa before my new mommy and daddy. How could you not want to take me home? I'm so adorable





Pictures of me at my new home in Eagan, MN. It was quite a long drive but I slept in my mommy's lap the entire time. Finally "Home Sweet Home!"


No comments:

Post a Comment