Saturday, November 28, 2009

Farewell Turkey....

Soo it's all over now. That turkey was history since the fist time I laid eyes on it. This pug however is NOT stuffed. I'm ready for 3rds. For those out there please send more food to the save a pig, I mean pug foundation. Your contributions will not be wasted I will see to it myself that every morsel eaten.

Don't you just love our x-mas tree?? I decorated it myself. Okay, not really i lied but you should love it still. Hope you enjoy the photos.

Love,
Scoot




"I want that one and that one and please pass that one..."

My very retarded brother

It's me Scoot!!! I'm so handsome. I should be a model.

Holiday Pug

The before

The After

Daddy putting the finishing touches on the tree

Check it out!! My very own special ornament

Lights on folks!

Our Magical Tree

1 comment:

  1. I agree...I think Scoot should be a model too. ;) Love the tree!

    ReplyDelete